Terms & Conditions
The website www.propscience.com (“Site”) is owned and operated by Propscience (“PS”) (a sole proprietorship of Mr. Abhay Rao), with its registered office at C- 449, Oshiwara Industrial Centre, Goregaon (W). Mumbai – 400104. The company is registered with RERA under the name of the sole proprietor Mr. Abhay Rao, with the registration number A51800014484.
Any and all use of this website is subject to and constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). It is mandatory for all Users of the Site to have carefully ready, understood and be in total agreement with the below mentioned Terms before they proceed to use any of the services of the Site (“Services”) and / or access any material, communications, calculators, tools, links and information contained on the Site, including any property listing (“Content”), prices, notices, announcements and disclaimers available on the Site or otherwise provided through the Site.
The term “you” and “your” refer to the person accessing or using the Site, Content and / or Services. The Services are available only to those individuals, companies or firms who have capability of forming legally binding contracts under the Indian laws. You warrant that you are at least 18 years old or are accessing or using the Site and Content under the supervision of a parent or guardian who agrees to the Terms.
These Terms also apply to any mobile applications, other software (including interfaces) that we provide or make available to you. In this instance, a reference to the Site is taken to include each such item. Propscience may choose to amend this version of the Terms at any point, at their own discretion. This amended version shall automatically be deemed effective upon going live on the Site.
For the purpose of this Agreement, a “User” is any individual who accesses the Site for whatever purpose, regardless of whether the said User has registered with Propscience as a registered user or said User is paying PS for a specific service being provided by them. A User also includes all legal entities which maybe be represented by the User under actual or apparent authority.
An individual who does not possess the legal or contractual right to access the Site, Content and Services but does so will fall within the definition of an “unauthorized User” and will be subject to the terms and conditions, expressed so with respect to respecting the intellectual property rights of the provider and abiding by the licensing terms and conditions. If a User is covered by RERA, you shall ensure all necessary compliances are met with, including but not limited to obtaining necessary registrations.
As a User, you must not:
- Access or use the Site or Content (in whole or part for any purpose other than as expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions,
- To engage in any commercial activity, including marketing, advertising, or commercial promotion of products or services, resale, collection of use of any product lists or pricing for the benefit of other individuals (without PS’s prior written agreement), & in any unlawful way or for unlawful purposes.
- Disrupt or interfere with the Website in any way.
- Download (other than page caching), modify, disrupt or interfere with Site or any portion of the Site in any way.
- Post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) via the Site.
- Transmit and / or post any obscene or offensive content of any kind. On becoming aware of any User / Individual / Entity doing the same, you must contact us by clicking on the “Feedback” button at the footer of every page.
- Collect Content or other information through the use of automated means such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers, without PS’s prior written permission through or in connection with the Site.
- Impersonate or falsely claim to represent another person or organization.
- Do anything misleading, malicious, or discriminatory through the Website.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any user accounts or computer systems or networks used in connection with the Site.
- Sell, rent, lease, transfer, sub-license, provide services, distribute or otherwise provide a copy of the Content to a third party for any reason.
- Modify or create derivative works of the Website or Content.
- Challenge the validity of our rights in and to the Website.
- Use Content, or post User Material, or take any action in respect of Content, in each case, that may or will infringe or violate the rights of a third party or that may or will otherwise violate any applicable laws (including court orders).
- Allow or permit others, directly or indirectly, to perform any of the actions referred to in paragraphs (a) to (n).
Disclaimer & Liability
You acknowledge and agree you access and use the Site and Content entirely at your own risk. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining your own facilities, hardware, infrastructure and software, and any internet and telecommunications systems, required by you to access and use the Site, and for ensuring that they are compatible with the Site. You are responsible for backing up the devices you use to access the Site, including any content obtained through the Site.
To the full extent permitted by law, Propscience excludes all guarantees, terms, representations or warranties that would otherwise arise or be implied by law in relation to the Site, the Content and any supply of goods or services under these Terms and Conditions, including any guarantees, terms, warranties or representations concerning:
- The availability of the Site and Content
- The quality, completeness, accuracy or suitability of the Site or Content
- Products or services advertised or accessible on the Site
- The safety of the computer systems of Users
- Title to any property advertised on the Site
For any liability that cannot be excluded, but which can be limited, PS limits its liability to only supplying the relevant services again.
You indemnify Propscience, its officers, directors, employees and sub-contractors (“indemnities”) in respect of all loss, damage, costs, expenses (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis), fines, penalties, claims, demands and proceedings howsoever arising, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or under statute, that may arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by such User pursuant to these Terms. Further, every User agrees to hold the Indemnities harmless against any claims made by third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with, such User’s use of the Site or Services, User’s violation of the Terms, or User’s violation of any rights of another, including intellectual property rights. The limitations and exclusions in this Section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws.
Copy right Issues
The Site shall not be liable for any information or data which is not within its knowledge / acknowledgement / contraventions / copy right issues committed by its Users and which is beyond the control of verification. PS can at their sole discretion, delete any User’s Content is the same is found to be in infringement of the various copyright intellectual property right rights of a third party. That the present clause is in compliance with the Information Technology Act 2000, and hence no dialogue shall be entertained in any case or circumstance.
Suspension & Termination
Propscience, may with or without notice or liability to a User and at their sole discretion:
- Change or remove any Content or information that is provided or made available through the Site, including those it believes is in violations of the Terms and Policy.
- Change, withdraw, suspend or discontinue the Site or any functionality or feature of the Site and / or
- Maintain, delete or destroy all Content and materials provided or made available through the Site.
PS may at any time immediately suspend or terminate your account and / or your access to the Site at its sole discretion and without prior notice, including if, PS, in its reasonable opinion, considers you have breached these Terms and Conditions or are no longer an active holder.
By accepting the above mentioned Terms and Conditions, you agree and expressly state that you are solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the registration data and any other information given to PS in order to use the Services and access its Content.